Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, September 28, 2012

Challenge #113

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you all had a great week. From popular consensus, it went by a wee bit slow. ;)
Nevertheless, I am always grateful for a new day and a fun weekend ahead!
Thank you all for your beautiful swirl and damask entries.
So many pretty designs to CASE and be inspired by.
I hope you all take some time to hop around on each other's blogs -
hopefully soon I'll have the inlinkz feature with the card pictures and not just links.

 Until then, congratulations to the following crafters:



It was SUCH a joy to visit everyone!
Ladies please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com so that you can be a future Guest Bar-Tender here.

And now on to our new challenge which I hope you'll love!
This past summer I went to a Thirty-One Conference
that debuted the loveliest combo of gray and lavender.

It is such a sweet pairing that I just had to make it a photo challenge:


Draw any inspiration from this photo and create a card or project!
Here with some amazing samples are the Bar-Tenders:
Peggy
Wanda
***********

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you for choosing my twisted easel card in Challenge #112. Will now email you.

    Love the DT cards - they are so pretty!

    Jennifer H. x

    ReplyDelete