Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Monday, January 24, 2011

To be a kid again - Winners!

Wow - you all make every week SO difficult to choose from!
Thank you for your understanding the delay in this post, without further ado, congratulations to the following entries:




Congratulations ladies! Please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com so I can send you this week's new challenge. Thank you everyone, I hope you enjoy this week's them found in the post below. Enjoy the rest of your week, we'll see you here on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. thank you,thank you soooo much for choosing me. made my day! hugs!

    ReplyDelete