Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Challenge #29

Oh my word! What wonderful entries we had last week. I was giggling at how many Magnolias showed up for the distressed challenge. heehee! All the cards were all SO beautiful, thank you for your continued support and participation throughout the weeks.
Here are our top 3 this week:
Rica



Congratulations ladies! Please contact me for next week's challenge and for your opportunity to be our Guest Bar-Tender.
And now on to this week's challenge:
A STICKY SITUATION

Does this sound familiar? Well, it's the name of my blog. heehee! BUT the actual challenge is to use a sticker on your card. Yes, I said it. A sticker. ;)
If you need some inspiration, take a look at what our awesome Guest Bar-Tenders did:

Jane

Michelle


I love it!
And if you aren't convinced yet, here's more inspiration from our Design Team:

Darlene (using butterfly stickers)

Anita (using stickers that have been in her stash for 6 years!)

Thanh (using a Crafty Secrets focal image sticker)


Erika (showing off some new Nikki Sivil)

Joni (using a Colorbok bus sticker)

We can't wait to see the cards this week! Click on the happy blue frog below to link up your sticker creation.

7 comments:

  1. Wow thanks so mcuh for choosing my Vinatge old fashioned santa card as top 3 .This mt firat ever attempt at vinatge style!
    Thanks jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting to see my own creations up as a guest bartender! I have never done that before. Thanks :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another wonderful challenge! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card in your Top 3 Vintage!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and the DT cards are wonderful. Sometimes we forget all those stickers that are just waiting to be used. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm obviously too late to link - my card is here x

    ReplyDelete