Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, January 15, 2010

It's DEBUT DAY!

Hello everyone and welcome to the Bar! It's an exciting day for us as we get to reveal our first challenge, appropriately called "Debut Day!" Yes, you know you have something in your stash that hasn't been opened yet so it's time to unwrap it and use it in a card. Whether it be a spool of ribbon, a new gadget, accessory, stamp, DP, a gift from the holidays, DEBUT it!
Here with some wonderful samples and their 'new' goodies:















Presenting Sparkle's Brigitta:

Now it's your turn to debut something. :D Have tons of fun with this challenge and spread the word! Don't forget that we also have a sweet little Candy bar giveaway HERE on this post to kickoff our first challenge month. We can't wait to see what you premiere, who will be our first Guest Bar-Tender?
Cheers!


19 comments:

  1. yeah this looks like it's going to be a great new challenge - such fun. I had already posted a card on my blog this morning using new stash so I've linked that up to advertise for you and to join in. Start a new job Monday so may not get chance to do another new one.
    Good luck and I hope you get loads of entries.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! What a great new challenge!! Congrats to you Joni and all the DT!! I came here by way of Darlene's blog! Fabulous inspiration!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards by the DT!! Hey Joni, you have been peeking in my craft room again and trying to bust me!! heehee Can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great cards, great challenge. Keep up the good work girls.
    Love all the stamped images especially the Gorjuss girl, brilliant!
    June
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all!
    Congrats on the first challenge - looks like its going to be a fun ride!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got some new stamps in the mail yesterday, I can't wait to play :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge!!! I finally found an excuse to open my new Basic Grey paper pack. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun first challenge! I debuted a brand new stamp set and new paper! Thanks for your beautiful samples, and congrats to your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Joni...How exciting to have a new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your first challenge, I'm sure the new blog will go from strength to strength.

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your challenge and your blog is awesome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous challenge! The DTs cards are all just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This challenged worked out perfect for me.. I had some stash that I didn't even know I had. Loved it - Love you guys .. hope you like what Big Mamma has done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge - never hurts to have encouragement to open those brand new packages! Fabulous design team cards!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats with your first challenge!
    Great DT cards!

    Greetings from Anne (Norway)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your new challenge blog. I'm wondering whether it's going to be weekly, fortnightly or what (can't see anywhere, but perhaps I've missed it) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely DT cards...I too was wondering, as I've just found you, weekly two weekly??
    I'll post my card on Mr linky and hope it's not too late!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete