Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Challenge #2

Hello dear friends and Happy Friday to you all!
First off, WOWZA! Every time I clicked on Mr. Linky to comment on an entry, I saw the list grow and grow and grow! It was like crafting fertilizer, thank you so much for all the wonderful entries, it truly made us smile.
Your debut day was so much fun to visit and I do hope you resolve to use more of your unopened items. ;)
The next Guest Bar-Tender: Random.org picked #21 as this week's winner, congratulations to Suzi of Sugar n Spice! Suzi's use of new primas and lace details on her fairy card was just beautiful! Suzi, please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com so I can email you your work schedule. lol!

Now are you all ready for this week's challenge? It's called The Gift that keeps on Giving: Use anything that someone has given you, whether it was a surprise from your hubby, a RAK'd (Random Act of Kindness) item in the mail, a birthday gift from a friend, we want to see it! Here are some Gifted Items that the DT has showcased in their cards:

Audrey
{RAK'd Hanglar Stanglar image from her friend Carol}


Anita
{RAK'd flower,as well as the stool she sat on while making the card - heehee!}


Suzi
{Digi gifted by her DH, papers and ribbon from Steph, brad and sentiments from June}

Sparkle
{RAK'd ribbon}

Darlene
{RAK-d music sheet DP}



Joni
{Image, embossing pad and powder from Marji, ribbon from Kelli Jo}

And our suprise Guest Designer for this week:
{Embossing folder and gems from her mommy}


Now let's see what you have! Even if you 'gifted' it to yourself (cough cough, that's not what you told DH but your secret is safe with me...) link up below, you have until Thursday Midnight EST to enter for your chance to be a Guest Bar-Tender!
Have a wonderful weekend everybody, we will see you soon!

19 comments:

  1. Everyone's samples are adorable!!! Great job DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely that my card was chosen by random thingy, I'm delighted and look forward to Guest tendthe bar (I'm a great cocktail maker)
    he he. I will email you now. Lovely work from the DT this week again.

    Hugs n Love
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable cards from the DT!
    I hope to get to color some wonderful RAKed images and ribbon :)
    Thank you for the inspiration :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little cow stamp is part of a set I got for my birthday a few years ago.

    Great challenge and fab DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm linked up! My story is in my blog entry on what I used that was given to me. Great cards from your DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work from your DT! Glad I could play again!
    shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT cards! I've added a link to my card in Mr. Linky but where he's been known to go MIA lately I thought I'd leave it here too: my card.

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad I got to participate! I forgot to write it in my description, but I was gifted these awesome "Poemstones" by a friend for christmas and I used the heart one that says "cherish" on this Candy Box. I love this challenge site! I so need to link it up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a great idea for a challenge. Nice to remember a gift that came from someone you care for! Fantastic DT cards, great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think in a very certain way this is the VERY BEST challenge I have ever entered. Why?? Well in my case every blog I go to and every card/post I do is a gift. I give to you and share with you my ideas.. You all gift to me with your ideas & inspirations. I didn't know if that would be enough so I also used a digi that was given out.
    Big Mamma got a little to deep.. Just come by for a peak.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I have lots of things that would qualify for this challenge. I shall return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely cards! I love them. Great job, ladies :)
    Hugs, Viki

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish it was possible to delete Mr Linky inputs!!! I've just had to add again as I uploaded the wrong link!

    Sorry!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!!...Congrats on your new challenge blog! sorry i missed the 1st one but im here now and have upload my entry to mr linky.

    Great DT work!

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx
    aka allissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mr Linky's gone for a very long walk! Been waiting for him to return but no sight yet so here's another card :)

    Do you have any rule as to how many entries one person can make - as I can't find anything written on the blog? Thanks :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi
    Beautiful work from your DT!
    Congrats on your new challenge blog!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete